Liberate Your Kindness!
Here at The Liberty, we know that Romford is home to some of the kindest and most caring people you can imagine, and there is nothing more stylish than kindness.
You’ve given generously to our chosen charities, donated unwanted clothes to those in need and we see people doing good deeds in and around the shopping centre every day.
With International Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) week fast approaching, we want to show the world how kindness is done – Essex style.
To help spread the love, we’ve created a simple ‘Random Acts of Kindness’ bingo game that anyone can take part in.
Between Monday 9th and Sunday 15th February 2015, simply tick off each of the good deeds below on the bingo card and tweet about it using the hashtags #LiberateYourStyle #RAKWeek.
Each time you do, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 retailer voucher and a £50 donation to a charity of your choice. If you complete one task you’ll be entered once, if you get a full house, you’ll have 16 chances to win.
So go on, start ticking off those good deeds!
1. Compliment a stranger on their outfit
2. Allow someone to go ahead of you at the till/changing room queue
3. Give up your seat for someone on the bus or train
4. Carry someone’s shopping
5. Donate to The Liberty’s chosen charities Age UK or The Samaritans
6. Bring unwanted clothes to the Age UK donation station, behind The Liberty’s customer service desk
7. Leave extra change in a vending machine for the next person
8. Tell someone you love them
9. Pick up some litter and pop it in the bin
10. Smile at a stranger
11. Laugh at someone’s bad joke
12. Buy an extra coffee and give it to someone as a treat
13. Give someone a handwritten, heartfelt note
14. Cook for your family or housemates
15. Give someone you care about an unprompted hug
16. Bake cakes for your office/class at school